Complaint Review: Global Living Magazine

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2005

• Reported By:san jose California
Global Living Magazine
155 Main St., Suite #1 Massena, New York U.S.A.

Global Living Magazine ripoff, scam, fraud, dishonest to the poor and low-income. Massena New York

One day I recieved a call from a man with a heavy Middle Eastern accent threatening me that my bank account has been charged because someone ordered magazines on my bank account and ask me to verify my account number to cancel the account. I did gave him my account number fearing that someont did stole my account number and I will be billed.

Soon i got billed by the same company that I cancel the account with. So I called the company and they told me that i should never gave the account number knowing I never ordered any of their magazines. But they previously told me someone ordered the magazines and I will be billed if I dont verify my account number.

I called the company and the operator told me to write a letter telling them about my situation to cancel the account. (they probably dont even have a service center, and a website, heck they even spelled my name wrong)

I'm willing to take a lie dector test to prove my innocence, these guys are targeting low-income families whom dont really speak English that well, which is really sickening. The ACLU should nail this company big time. I hope these heartless, dishonest, misleading guys get locked up in jail, so they can never scam poor innocent victims ever again.

Miknea
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Living-Magazine/Massena-New-York-13662-1174/Global-Living-Magazine-ripoff-scam-fraud-dishonest-to-the-poor-and-low-income-Massena-162219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Living Magazine