Complaint Review: Global Marketing - Centurion Financial

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2005

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Global Marketing - Centurion Financial
14033 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Global Marketing, Centurion Financial Inc rip-off! They said they couldn't even find where they debited my acct! Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: That was weak

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Request

I ordered the Mastercard from Centurion Financial on 11/15/04 and was told I would recieve my card within 24 days. When I did not recieve it in the mail in 30 days, I contacted the customer service # and they said the card had been mailed on the 14th of Dec. and I should recieve it any day. When it wasn't here today (22nd), I tried to call them again, and the # did not work. I then got online to try to find a web site for them and I came across this RIPOFF web site, got the info on Global, and called them.

They said they couldn't even find me in their system even though they are the Co. that took the money from my account! They gave me the same non-working # for Cent. and took my # and said they would have to research this problem and get back to me. I felt like just blowing me off. I do not expect a call back from them. The "supervisor I spoke with was a women who called herself NIOLA.

Kathy
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Marketing-Centurion-Financial/Tampa-Florida-33618-2401/Global-Marketing-Centurion-Financial-Inc-rip-off-They-said-they-couldnt-even-find-where-123892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Marketing - Centurion Financial

That was weak

AUTHOR: Mitchell - (U.S.A.)

Ok "Brian", what about the other 159 reports on this website regarding Centurion Financial Benefits? And you only mentioned about how to go about getting a refund. You didn't try to dispute the fact that Centurion Financial Benefits is NOT giving people the credit card they were promised on the phone. You didn't try to disput the fact that people are being BLATANTLY LIED TO. It seems your goal is to try and keep people from blowing the whistle on your scam. You people are going down. Thanks for submitting this admission of guilt, your input is very much appreciated.

Kathy;

I am responsible for complaints lodged against our company. You claim you spoke with a Niola, and she stated that "they couldn't find me in their system". In order to ascertain if we indeed processed your transaction for Centurion, we would need the following infomation from you to research your claim:

1) Your full name in which you purchased.

With this information if you are in our system, we can verify this in a matter of minutes and refund your monies within 48 hours, no questions asked.