Complaint Review: Global Marketing Corporation

• Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: Glen — maidenhead Other United Kingdom
Global Marketing Corporation
1 bath street london ec1v 9lb Internet United States of America

Global Marketing Corporation UNIK CORPORATION Non existent jobs London UK, Internet

I sent my CV to a variety of companies.  I had a phone call out of the blue from a man called Sam (West African accent)  He offered me a next day interview on the spot and then confirmed he would send me email details, that on arrival I should ask for him or Erin:

"Unik Corporation
1 Bath Street
London,                                                                                                                                                                                                                       EC1V 9LB
020 2517 278

Dear **** ******* ,

Prior to our conversation earlier, this is a confirmation email for your preliminary interview that you have scheduled with us on the 05/01/2010 at 1:30 PM We ask that you bring a copy of your CV and please dress smartly as you will be interviewed by one of our managing directors.  Your interview may take approximately 20-25 minutes long, where you will have the opportunity to discuss your previous work experience, knowledge and skills which will determine whether the role may be right for you.

My managing director will inform you more about our company, what our plans are for the next few years and break down a more outlined job description and the advancement that will be available to you. The interview will also give you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.

If you have any queries, I can be reached on 020 2517 278. Please ask for Erin at the front desk and let them know at reception you are to fill out an application form for Unik Corporation.

We look forward to meeting you, and if you have any queries from now until your scheduled interview please feel free to call on the number found above.

Yours Sincerely,

Erin Sinton
(Administrator)"

Until I did a google search on the postcode to find the best way to get there, I had no idea.  Now the name of the company has changed, as have phone numbers, but the modus operandii is exactly the same, as is the postal address.  I emailed them back and told them that I would not be going and would also report them.

These ripoffs and timewasters need to be stopped.  I was lucky, I didn't get to the stage of making a costly trip into London.

Now un

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Marketing-Corporation/internet/Global-Marketing-Corporation-UNIK-CORPORATION-Non-existent-jobs-London-UK-Internet-550707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Marketing Corporation