Complaint Review: Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: ANGELA — PENSACOLA Florida United States of America
Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards
P O BOX 1060 KITTREDGE, CO 80457 KITTREDE, Colorado United States of America

Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards FTFT/FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. "SCAM/RIP-OFF" THIS OR THESE COMPANIES WILL NOT MAILE YOU THE MAGAZINES & THEY DO NOT & WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY WETHER YOU ARE WITHIN THEIR FAKE GUIDLINES OF LIMITATIONS OR NOT KITTREDE, Colorado

I too fell for this really sweet young girl that came to my house. I was recently laid-off so I am on a very tight budget but I wanted to help her out in this so called "sales competition". I have a grown daughter & remember those days of her competing in different type sales activities so I know how hard they work. But the ones that my daughter participated in were'nt a SCAM!!! She talked me into giving her some cash towards the purchase stating that it earned her extra points...After she left & had been gone a couple of hrs & me thinking about the whole transaction I just had this sinking feeling in my gut that I had just been scamed. I immediately that night started the cancellation process. My check was cashed in two business days after she was here. I then called The Global Marketing Co. who told me that they had recieved my cancellation within the allowed time period & that a ck for the total amount of my purchase was being issued & should be to me within 4 weeks. Well we all know that didn't happen so I called back. This time the same rep informed me that FTFT had gone out of business & that there is no way that they can reimburse every customer refunds & that they are just the marketing company so they aren't responsible. I was so PISSED-OFF at this point & I caught her in her lie...I said lady I am looking at my reciept & your company is the same address as the one it lists as FTFT's for refunds which means that you are one in the same!!! So, I think we should all join together & open a Class Law Suit against this company. I checked on doing it individually & just to file a suit for anything under $500 is a $80 filing fee. If we all join together we may get something done.

Angela H

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Marketing-Inc-Face-To-Face-TechnologiesInc-American-Cash-Awards/KITTREDE-Colorado-80457/Global-Marketing-Inc-Face-To-Face-TechnologiesInc-American-Cash-Awards-FTFTFACE-TO-FAC-588481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards