Complaint Review: Global Mart

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2001

• Reported By:Nipomo CA
Global Mart
909 South Main, Suite D Logan, Utah U.S.A.

Global Mart doesn't deliver as promised

On 5-24-01 I ordered a Black & Decker Rice/Veggie Steamer thru the Global Mart site. I immediately got back an email confirming transaction.

Another email shortly after that stated item had been shipped. On 5-25-01 my credit card was debited with $29.95. I checked the tracking on the Global Mart website and it stated that the item was "shipped" - tracking number temporarily unavailable..lower down on the tracking info there was a date 06-06-01.

When an item is shipped a date later should not be on there. Very misleading. Called company three different times and eachtime they couldn't give me any information as to when I would receive the steamer or when or if it was shipped. First call, the woman said she would call me with the tracking number...no call, second woman said she would email me with the tracking number when she talked to Pat in warehouse.

Called today 06-04-01 and was told the second woman was waiting for the info and would email me. My biggest gripe is the fact my credit card was debited on 05-25-01 and here it is 06-04-01..no item, no tracking number, nothing. I will never do business with this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Mart/Logan-Utah-84321/Global-Mart-doesnt-deliver-as-promised-5346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Mart