Complaint Review: Global Media Advertising

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: StageCoach Realty — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Global Media Advertising
6107 SW Murray Blvd #523 Internet United States of America

Global Media Advertising gmediaagent.com for a do not reply response. Or gmediaadvertising.com Will not Cancel my Account - Extortion Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Global Media Advertising

My experience started July 18, 2012 to advertise as exclusive Realtor/agent in my market area for 2 exclusive key word phrases.  These key word phrases would be for the search engines yahoo and bing.

The standard for this company is a special for the 1st month term will be waived of the 89.00.  The following month would be a charge of 178.00.

On August 29, 2012 I called to complain and cancell the service.  I had all intentions to cancel earlier but my world was turned upside down with my father being diagnoised with pancreatic cancer.  So, on the 29th of August I had the conversation with the representative and they gave me a credit for one month.  My understanding was I am cancelling all services, I was suppose to get full credit.   Under my current circumstance I did not realize that this representative cancel the 2 key word search phrases, and started a new contract with a new key word phrase. I am continually getting billed 89.00 a month without my permission.  Why does this company continue to stay in business?  Because of the underlying business practices.  This representative obviously did not hear a word I said.

Since my last phone call, I did research from other reports on this company and find out that your services are filtering a rock star career for the owners.  And have also seen numerous complaints about this very same business practice about not canceling the service and will continue to charge your account.  I also discovered that this company did not live up to their tactics and sold the same key words to other Realtors in my area.  Can you say: Extortion?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Media-Advertising/internet/Global-Media-Advertising-gmediaagentcom-for-a-do-not-reply-response-Or-gmediaadvertising-964142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Media Advertising

Global Media Advertising

AUTHOR: Courtney - (USA)

We are sorry to hear you did not have the best experience with our services. We would like to ensure that your concerns have been resolved. Please call 1-800-340-0199