Complaint Review: Global Net Consulting Services

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Philip — Tampa Florida United States of America
Global Net Consulting Services
Jason Pratt 6027 Sandhurst Ln. apt C Internet United States of America

Global Net Consulting Services Jason Pratt Stay away from this company and the owner / CEO Jason Pratt, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jason Pratt Global Start Consulting

*Consumer Comment: Jason McMath Pratt at it again

*Author of original report: Looks like Jason Pratt is running scared

*Consumer Comment: Beware Jason Pratt is a scammer and a liar. Do not believe anything he says.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Statements and Owed money

Jason Pratt  ,
Jason M. Pratt CEO
Global Net Consulting services,

Runs ads everywhere using online type outlets like Craiglists, Bizbuysell , and business for sale ,ect...

selling business concepts / consulting services like used car engines, online businesses of all types claiming to be a expert on Google adwords , SEO , internet based businesses ect  ... His newest is Baby/ child  Safety Devises .Not the truth he will sub all the work out and not pay the subs ,  all he does is talk fast and take whatever he can get from you CASH WISE .He will run ads claiming to sell you a successful business / concept  which is impossible as his own online business failed  called www.Speacialtyengines.com only ran for a few months

he claims it was shut down due to a Divorce From his Then Wife Priscella  . Nothing is Totally true ,he lives? no one reall know but some times this 41 year old guy stays with his Grandmother  in Dallas , but he has no permanent address himself . I can go on and on based on what i have discovered after the fact . but there are MANY people that been taken for Thousands of Dollars and my intent here is to try and keep it from continuing and happening to other people . PLEASE beware and do not send your hard earned money to this Man it will turn out badly for you .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Net-Consulting-Services/internet/Global-Net-Consulting-Services-Jason-Pratt-Stay-away-from-this-company-and-the-owner-CEO-1014147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Net Consulting Services

Jason Pratt Global Start Consulting

AUTHOR: TheTruth - ()

This scammer has yet again started another company.  Global Start Consulting.  Look under the blog to read all about him ... but it is ALL lies.  He never went to UT for a Bachelor of Business degree. A Jason Pratt did but NOT this scammer.  His full name is Jason McMath Pratt. He is 42 years old and spent time in prison for Aggravated Asssault/Burglary of habitat and 2 DUI's. This guy is trying to hide from Child Protective servcies since he owes his 1st wife child support.  If you are stupid enough to do business with him, don't say you haven't been warned.

Jason McMath Pratt at it again

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

This scammer is at it again, this time under a new company name .... BEWARE of this guy.  He is a scammer and a liar.  His new company name is Global Start Consulting.  Don't trust him or you will be sorry.

Looks like Jason Pratt is running scared

AUTHOR: Philip - (United States of America)

Jason Pratt of Global net consulting is running scared thanks so much to all the readers of this post

it was done solely to help you , so you would not become a victim of this internet predator like myself

Jason Pratt can say all he wants about me im a big guy i can take it . But as you see he can NOT, I hear he is out of business again that was our goal.

We only will tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

And the truth is if Jason Pratt had paid his subcontractors we would not have Found out about his BAD REPUTATION and been forced to PAY them ourselves yes he need contract to build us a online business  but he FAILED to PAY hisSubcontarcts and we were forced to PAY them or be shut down . Thats

when we found out That Jason Pratt and Global Net Consulting Services had not PAID these

subcontractors he uses that do all the work as Jason Pratt does Nothing but try to get CASH from you

and then move on to the next VICTIM . The good out of this is the subcontractors were paid and work

with my company so they did not get screwed AGAIN  by this man and his company .

I do feel sorry for his subs as they are STILLED owed THOUSANDS of DOLLARS  they will never see.

So now you see why this post is so important to me i dont care what he says about me.

My purpose is just to save you The reader from doing business with Jason Pratt and Global net consulting services I hear now he may be on the move to Ca. Its to HOT in TEXAS  for him now so BEWARE  !

If i find his New Co. Name i will post it hear .

I want to ASK ALL the other victims of Jason Pratt to  join this Great site and tell the TRUTH about this Man.

Thanks Again so much for your support .

Beware Jason Pratt is a scammer and a liar. Do not believe anything he says.

AUTHOR: Kelly - (United States of America)

Do not do business with Global Net Consulting Services.  You will regret it.  Jason McMath Pratt will lie becasue he is good at it.  I noticed his website is now down.  Likely because word is out on him.

May tell you he lives in Houston but really lives at his grandmothers in Dallas.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Statements and Owed money

AUTHOR: Enough2013 - (United States of America)

This rebuttal is to all consumers, any lawyers and anyone reading Marc Hayes posting about my company that is untrue. Here are the facts. After a few weeks of text messages and phone conversations, Marc Hayes entered into an agreement with my company to build him a online engine business, www.carandtruckengines.com, which is currently in business and selling engines today. The contractual agreement is for $20,000.00. I have a copy of the agreement and its terms if anyone would like to see a copy please ask. My job was to build an engine business similar to one I previously owned. Marc Hayes was emailed sales records of my previous business, was given the details of how I did it and decided to hire me based on this. We kept going back and forth on price and I told him that I would not build the caliber of business he wanted for $5,000.00 which was my original ad price on craigslist. We finally agreed to $20,000.00. Marc Hayes paid a $3,000.00 down payment and the process began. Anyone who knows the Internet understands that NO successful online business can be built over night. the process takes time. Meaning, weeks, months and even years to get the results you truly want. People reading this will know this is the truth.

Marc Hayes has decided that he wants to take another direction with his company, thinks its his business what I paid I didn't pay subs and is trying to abuse the legal system and this website to affect my business, in order to clearly avoid paying me the balance owed of $17,000.00. Again, readers I have a copy of the contract for you to review. I have nothing to hide. Marc Hayes has s website up and running, has employed a salesperson I introduced and recommend he use whom is currently an asset to the company and as also employed a top notch Adword manager who will help in the continued success of the company I started for him. Having to respond to this at first bothered me, but I am glad I have the ability to because it actually shows me in a better light. Go visit www.carandtruckengines.com......this company is in business because of me. Their sales staff is closing deals because of me, their visibility on the Internet will be getting better because of who I recommended. Yet, I am getting cheated out of my ability to finish my job no be paid the money owed to me.

Marc Hayes clearly doesn't need me anymore and doesn't think he should pay me. Trashing me in the Internet is one reason why you and anyone you know should never do business with this man. He holds the very mentality that ties up our legal system today. Sue happy people who haves used and abused the legal system for their benefit. I current,y have no record of civil lawsuits in business ever filed. I have never been sued or ever filed a lawsuit. To should say a lot about me. Again, readers avoid this man and ask me for a copy of the contract to show you what a cheat Marc Hayes is. This man has been married 5 times, avoid him. Don't buy an engine from this man. In addition, I have many current happy customers whom I can provide as references. Don't believe this report, call and ask for the facts.