• Report: #720642

• Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: Laura — m island Florida United States of America
Global Network Productions
atlanta, ga Internet, Georgia United States of America

Global Network Productions Leonard Willis ( likes to be called Leo ) tried to solicit sexual interest after seeking me out for a job Online Internet, Georgia

*General Comment: Whatchoo talkin' bout, willus?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: LAURA D AURSI'S-FRAUDULENT ACCUSATIONS

I was contacted by Leonard Willis on facebook by him adding me as a "friend" .
After I added him he told me that he was gracious and acknowledged that we were both in the music
industry. ( i am a professional singer ) he claimed to own a entertainment group.

Being suspicious I did not give out my number until i researched his company and him as well.
As soon as I gave him some info what type of music i sing he began with the flirtation and then asking me to call him. I realized quickly that he was tyring to lure me into a trap when he got really angry when i did not call him on the day and time i had planned to " so-called " discuss his companies offers.

I have seen guys like him, they get you to a location, and either demand you give them sex or rape you. As a rape victim , this started up bad energy that i Know could have escalated had i been younger and more naive like many girls that he probably preys on.

He tried to delete our conversation but couldn't and i still have it all ..it goes as follows , but the phone conversation was even more ugly , when  i called to respond to Not calling on time.

He was outraged , ugly and hung up on me. I believe with all of my gut that it was the fact that I  was not taking his bullying and fighting back but that many other females could be getting violated much worse then this.

With some small private investigation I am very sure that you can trap this slimeball. I am a church going girl and make plenty of money , therefore my goal in music is no longer to gain fame or fortune but to sing as i believe i was put here to do , but after so many of these creeps attempting to take away my rights it makes it very hard to continue doing what i do without feeling the injustice and again , bad energy affect me, my work and the way i represent myself to the people who hear my REAL feelings about music. If you cannot lie and have these things happen in my industry , your standing up for yourself can actually backfire as bad publicity, however I have had women that have damaged my car, tried to hurt me and much more simply because I was on stage with their significant other for work I never even got payed for .

Believe me when I say , i deserve some support and help.

Please hear my voice and help .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Network-Productions/Internet-Georgia-30022/Global-Network-Productions-Leonard-Willis-likes-to-be-called-Leo-tried-to-solicit-sex-720642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Network Productions

#1 General Comment

Whatchoo talkin' bout, willus?

AUTHOR: Chicago Medallion Management Corp - (USA)

I fully believe in what the poster says.  Someone I know (a friend of mine who is a rapper) has related similar stories about this alleged "business".

So, my friend went and did what any good person would do an did his homework on this guy.  He found something really startling.

The person in charge claims to have a global network and is "well-respected", but posts all over the place begging for people to hire him and his company claiming only he can make you a star (red flag
#1).

When confronted that a real "well-respected" music industry "executive" doesn't go posting on facebook begging people for money (red flag #2), he'll immediately launch into personal attacks so no one can see he's been found out

It's not surprising at all to see a shady character like this clown here, and his ALL CAPITAL LETTERS writing style, along with his l33t-speek sort of thing that he likes to do shows to everyone he's no professional  Clive Davis wouldn't write like that.  No executive I know of would write with little smileys and stuff.  It's silly and girly and obvious for anyone who reads it that this guy is a real bozo and anyone that believes he has some sort of business is really fooling themselves.  No place I have ever worked for has had someone like that. Real "executives" don't go around calling people names on the internet, which is pretty much red flag #3, so I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Laura is telling the truth.

Unfortunately, in the age of the internet, you get all kinds of slimeballs, and I am sure this Leo Wilus character is one of them.  Probably likes to find cute singers and tries to impress the dumb ones to sleep with him.

By sheer virtue of the fact that this idiot is on a site like this pretty much proves that he trolls the internet looking for anyone who has learned the truth about him which pretty much means that he knows he is a phony, becuase a real business isn't going to be scouring this kind of a website.  He has threatened lawsuits and talks about mental illness, but I bet he probably is a bagger at some local grocery store and lives out his little fantasy life online, ya know, he likes to pretend he is something other than a bag boy to help him feel better bout himself at night.

It's sad that people like this douche exist, but what can you do?  Hopefully, more people will find out.  I'm sure that you wouldnt even need an investigator to learn what this guy does, I bet you could do it yourself.

If he's for real, have him list his clients and promotional partners, and the exact names and phone numbers and positions they have in the company.  Then call the company and ask if they employ that person.  Betcha they don't.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LAURA D AURSI'S-FRAUDULENT ACCUSATIONS

AUTHOR: GNP - (United States of America)

N REGARDS TO :MS. LAURA D AURSI. FRAUDULENT SMEAR CAMPAIGN

LAURA D AURSI HAS POSTED THIS AS A MISCHIEF GESTURE TO US NOT GETTING ALONG IN A PERSONAL MATTER. THE POST IS IN RETALIATION TO SPITE MY COMPANY. DUE TO OUR PERSONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST. WE HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS AND NEVER INTENDED TO DO BUSINESS .THE INITIAL FACE BOOK INTEREST WAS STRICTLY OF PERSONAL NATURE AND DIDN'T PAN OUT. AS A DECEITFUL ACT MS. LAURA D AURSI HAS FOUND YOUR SITE TO USE AS A PERSONAL OUT BURST OF HER FRAUDULENT ACCUSATIONS IN AN ATTEMPT TO SMEAR MY COMPANY NAME TO SOOTH HER ANGER. THE THINGS THAT DERIVE FROM FACE BOOK AND THE PSYCHOTIC PEOPLE BEHIND THE PROFILES. I DO NOT EXCHANGE BUSINESS FOR FEMALE PERSONAL SERVICES OF ANY KIND, WERE THE ISSUE HERE. MANY MOONLIGHT WOMEN PREY UPON BUSINESSMEN THROUGH FACE BOOK AS A SWITCH AND BAIT PLAN. AFTER ACKNOWLEDGING THIS WAS LAURA D AURSI'S INTENTION I BECAME FURIOUS AND (YES) REFUSE HER CONTINUED CALLS AND HARASSMENT. HER LAST (QUOTE) WAS SHE KNOWS MEDIA AND I WILL PAY FOR DESRESPECTING HER.(REJECTION ISSUES) I GUESS THIS WAS HER INTENTIONS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN. I WISH MS LAURA D ARSI THE BEST OF LUCK AND HOPE SHE SEEKS HELP IN THE FORM OF THERAPY.

TO PROVE SHE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH "GLOBAL NETWORK PROMOTIONS" SHE POSTED "GLOBAL NETWORK PRODUCTIONS" THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE SOME ONE WHO IS UPSET WITH A COMPANY. JUST THE PERSON AT HAND.

PLEASE REMOVE FRAUDULENT POST