Complaint Review: Global Options Travel

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: annie — whitesboro Texas
Global Options Travel
Irving, Texas USA

Global Options Travel Go Travel, Ready Travel Beware of Scamming Company Global Travrel Irving Texas

I received a letter stating I could get 2 nights and three days, airfare, rental car and $50 for sitting thru a 90 minute presentation of a new statrup company that specializes in travel.  After sitting thru the presentatio, I gave them two and a half hours of my time.

At first I said I would join, but decided not to, and it was all good until I asked for my "Gift" they promissed.  In reading all the rules, you have to send in your voucher with $100.  That is not a "gift" for sitting thru their presentation like i did.  They lied about the gift, they are not an honest company in my opion and I want everyone to know about this company so they will be saved the harassment.  They need to be tought a lesson and should be be found gilty of deceptive trade practice.  I hope they get sued and pay!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Options-Travel/Irving-Texas/Global-Options-Travel-Go-Travel-Ready-Travel-Beware-of-Scamming-Company-Global-Travrel-I-1171657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Options Travel