Complaint Review: Global Outreach International

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Port Huron Michigan
Global Outreach International
www.globaloutreach.com las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Global Outreach International harassing phone calls Las Vegas Nevada

I too have been harassed by this company. They call multiple times per day and never leave a message. I finally answered today and the woman said I had responded to an offer on the internet and they wanted me to purchase a sample of a weight loss product. I have not responded to this kind of ad on the internet. I told the operator to stop calling I do not want their product and if they continue to harass me I will report them to the phone company.

Port Huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Outreach-International/las-Vegas-Nevada/Global-Outreach-International-harassing-phone-calls-Las-Vegas-Nevada-428210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Outreach International