Complaint Review: Global Pay Global

• Reported By: A Plus Sod, Inc. — Hernando Florida United States of America
Global Pay Global
10 Glenlake Parkway NE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Global Pay Global AMF RIP OFF Account Atlanta, Georgia

I have been a customer since 2006 using Global. I had a three year contract, and what was failed to be mentioned is every year after the contract renews automatic. I tried to cancle the account last year and was told it was cancled that they needed to get their terminal.

I have been trying for the last three months to get someone to get the machine and no luck. They have been continuosly taking money out of my account. I finally got through today again and spoke to two people, for them to tell me my account was not cancled and to cancle it they are charging me 195.00 marked down to 95.00 and on top of that charging me for February. I have not used the machine or had any transactions for over three months. My account has been chrged now 63.14 for three months and a cancleation fee. They RIP you off and you can never get the right people when you call. When I first contacted them to cancle I spoke to two women and was told the account was cancled and no mention of fees...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pay-Global/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Global-Pay-Global-AMF-RIP-OFF-Account-Atlanta-Georgia-829097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pay Global