Complaint Review: Global Payments, Golbal Pay stl

• Updated: Fri, October 01, 2010

• Reported By: Grace — Anacortes Washington United States of America
Global Payments, Golbal Pay stl
Anacortes, Washington United States of America

Global Payments - Golbal Pay stl Charged my bank account for fees that i did not authorize or know about Anacortes Washington

I have noticed a $25 charge on my bank statements for a while now but I saw that it was a direct charge meaning the company had my account number and routing number and I really thought it was our life insurance policy.  I thought it had to be something that I ordered because they wouldn't just charge me for something I didn't know about.  I called the bank yesterday to find out who it was that was charging me but they didn't have any info and the charge on my bank statement just said Global pay stl.

I tried to look Global Pay up online but I didn't get very far.  I remember that 4 years ago I sold Cookie Lee Jewelry and kinda remembered that the name sounded like the company I used to run the credit card sales.  I found the paperwork and called them sure enough it was them.

They said 2 years ago they started charging a monthly fee.  I told them that I had no idea I was being charged for a service I no longer used but they said I never cancelled and they have been sending out monthly statement.  I never received any statements in the mail and am trying to get a refund but the customer service is very rude and it doesn't look like anything will happe.

I just can't believe a company would just start charging someone's bank account without authorization or approval.  It's just wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Payments-Golbal-Pay-stl/Anacortes-Washington-/Global-Payments-Golbal-Pay-stl-Charged-my-bank-account-for-fees-that-i-did-not-authoriz-646656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Payments, Golbal Pay stl