Complaint Review: Global Pet Delivery

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: Jacks — Internet United States of America
Global Pet Delivery

Global Pet Delivery Noel Hailey Adopt our puppy for $200 as all we want is for it to go to a good home. My new job will not allow me to keep it. Internet, Internet

I found an ad for White Labrador Puppies for sale for an adoption fee as they were not able to properly care for the puppies do to a new job.  I contacted them and was given a sob story about how they loved the animals although just were not able to care for them.  Once it was established that she was comfortable adopting the puppy out to me she then asked for my name and address for a home delivery as she had recently relocated to CA from TX for her job with the puppies.  I reluctantly gave my information although grew very suspicious.  Why would someone still advertise the puppies in San Antonio TX if they are living in CA, also for someone who cares so much for their puppies who would just drop them off at a delivery agency.  Another odd thing was she would not communicate with me via telephone and only via e-mail despite me attempting.  She would not give me any contact information other than her email. [continued below]....
.....  I then received an email from Global Pet Delivery stating that they had my puppy with my information and they would be delivering her on a certain date and time (9:15 pm no less).  The email did not have an address for the company or any contact information.  They had a website address that when clicked on was not a real website.  At that point I researched it and found on this website very similar stories involving this company.  I waited for a response from her knowing that I would not be sending her any money and sure enough she sent me the following email:
 This is a confirmation of delivery from the freighters that has been sent to both of us.In regards to payments,I was suppose to send some money to my son abroad so you are going to send the money to her.The totam amount will be $200 adoption fee plus 85 for the delivery.I have already paid for the delivery so you will reimburse the money.

You are going to send the money through western union money transfer agency directly to him.You are going to drive to any western union money agency and make the payments there.When this is done, they are going to give you a 10 digit number money transfer control number(MTCN) which you are going to send to me.Here is my son's address
Name : Etta Jones Ebai
Country : CameroonCity : Yaounde
PO Box : 724
Amount : $285
Test Question : middle name
Answer : jones

You can drive to these western union agency around your locality and make the payments there.

I will be waiting for the details of payments today.Just make sure you send the MTCN when you make the payments.I also hope you will be sending me pictures as the puppy will be growing in your home.I will be waiting for hear from you.

Of course I did not send any money nor should you if you are involved with anything like this!!!  She would also switch between using names which I thought was very odd. One day she would sign as Larissa and others as Noel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pet-Delivery/internet/Global-Pet-Delivery-Noel-Hailey-Adopt-our-puppy-for-200-as-all-we-want-is-for-it-to-go-to-787070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pet Delivery