Complaint Review: Global Phoenix Computer T&S, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: Red Rock — Lyman South Carolina United States of America
Global Phoenix Computer T&S, Inc.
21 Dutch Mill Rd Ithica, New York United States of America

Global Phoenix Computer T&S, Inc. Kevin Kong Global sold me a Sony Factory Refurbished DVD/VCR Player with a full 90 day Sony Factory Warranty. It did not work and the warranty was not honored by Sony and Global will not refund my money. Ithica, New York

I purchased a Sony SLV-D380P DVD/VCR Combo from Global Phoenix on ebay. I made the purchase through PayPal on November 12, 2009. The DVD/VCR player had not color to the picture. After many email conversations with Sara at Global I returned the unit to Global. Sara said that this was an unsual problem that she had not experienced before. Global sent me another unit. It had the exact same problem. After 2 hours onnthe phone with Sony Tech, Sony agreed to repair the unit and sent me a UPS lable. When Sony received the DVD/VCR player they emailed me to say it would cost $90.00 for repairs. I refused to pay and contracted Sara at Global. Sara said she faxed Sony the invoice and Sony would honor the warranty. On January 27, 2010 I received the unit from Sony unrepaired. I emailed Sara through ebay on January 27 demanding my money back. Sara responed throgh ebay on January 28, 2010 with the same excuses I've been hearing since november.  Global's ebay address is ebest4u. Stay away from GLOBAL PHOENIX. I'm not their first victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Phoenix-Computer-TS-Inc/Ithica-New-York-14850/Global-Phoenix-Computer-TS-Inc-Kevin-Kong-Global-sold-me-a-Sony-Factory-Refurbished-DVD-561468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Phoenix Computer T&S, Inc.