Complaint Review: Global-Phonelinx (Erbia, Inc.)

• Submitted: Sat, December 28, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, December 28, 2002

• Reported By:Ft. Benning Georgia
Global-Phonelinx (Erbia, Inc.)
1483 Chain Bridge Rd. McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Global Phonelinx (Erbia, Inc.) rip-off fraudulent business McLean Virginia

Found these charges on my Bank Statement and when I called the number listed on my statement I was told to send in a copy of the charges by fax and all the charges would be reversed and they would also pay me back for the overdraft charges they created. That was the end of June 2002.

As of this date 28 December 2002 I have had no satisfaction in having my money returned. Now when calling the numbers I had for the company I get recordings and can get no live voices. The 800 number listed is now to some other company. My bank had taken the charges off but found out today that they were put back on my statement as of the 26 of December 2002.

Pissed you bet, I work hard for my money with no overtime pay because I serve in the Army and work anywhere from 10 to 16 hours a day and don't appreciate being ripped off. I am so mad I looked up the company and found where their office is at. I will have some friends I know at the Pentagon go and pay them a visit!

Hester
Ft. Benning, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2002 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Phonelinx-Erbia-Inc/McLean-Virginia-22101/Global-Phonelinx-Erbia-Inc-rip-off-fraudulent-business-McLean-Virginia-39393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global-Phonelinx (Erbia, Inc.)