Complaint Review: Global Phonelinx

• Submitted: Fri, January 31, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 31, 2003

• Reported By:Jefferson Oregon
Global Phonelinx
McClean, Virginia McClean, Virginia U.S.A.

Global Phonelinx ripoff deceptive company tricked and lied to me McClean Virginia

When I recieved my bank statement and saw that 54.95 had been taken out twice, I called them and told them I did not authorize this and wanted it canceled and refunded to my account. They stated that would be no problem but would take 3 weeks. I told them since it didn't take them that long to withdraw it why did it take so long to return, they said it was just their policy. I have called them repeatly and recieved the same answer. Now when I try to reach them I get a recording that they are experiencing technical difficulies at this time. I would like to know how they got to my account? I am very upset over this and would like to see justice done.

Jefferson, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2003 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Phonelinx/McClean-Virginia/Global-Phonelinx-ripoff-deceptive-company-tricked-and-lied-to-me-McClean-Virginia-43694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Phonelinx