• Report: #31909

Complaint Review: Global-Phonelinx

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 06, 2002

• Reported By:Bethlehem PA
1483 Chain Bridge Rd, Ste 300 McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Global Phonelinx, Tiger Direct Globalinx Fraudulent Use of Credit Card corruption McLean Virginia

Two previous ripoff reports tied Globalinx to Tiger Direct. When I checked my records for purchases from Tiger Direct I found that on July 5, 2002 I ordered a computer from Tiger Direct via the internet.

On July 26th my first fraudulent credit card charge appeared from Globalinx. Those charges are continueing on a monthly basis - three in all up to this time (all for $54.90). I never heard of Globalinx before the name appeared on my card statement this. We called Globalinx three days ago about the charges. They said the the charges would be dropped and a credit would be issued. Based on the two previous reports, I'm now skeptical.

We are still working with our credit card company to get this problem corrected.

I had ordered from Tiger Direct prior to this time and didn't have a problem.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2002 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Phonelinx/McLean-Virginia/Global-Phonelinx-Tiger-Direct-Globalinx-Fraudulent-Use-of-Credit-Card-corruption-McLean-V-31909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global-Phonelinx