Complaint Review: Global Phonelinx

• Submitted: Mon, December 02, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 16, 2003

• Reported By:Gladstone Oregon
Global Phonelinx
1483 CHAINBRIDGE RD mclean Virginia mclean, Virginia U.S.A.

rip-off fraud scam by Global PhoneLinx mclean Virginia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: internet rip-off

I would like to make a comment to you, On 8/26/02, a company named GLOBAL-PHONELINX charged to my credit card an amount of $54.90 that was not authorized by me.

As soon as I found out about this I explained to one of the representatives at Global-PhoneLinx that I didn't order anything and she told me that she was going to refund my money and It was going to take 1-2 billing cycles to see the credit, Totally wrong.

I called back again the next month and they told me the same story then I kept calling every week and sometimes their telephone will sound with the phone line disconnected or technical problems.

Bottom line I just found out that this was a rip-off fraud scam by Global PhoneLinx

Edgar
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2002 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Phonelinx/mclean-Virginia-22101/rip-off-fraud-scam-by-Global-PhoneLinx-mclean-Virginia-36758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Phonelinx

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

internet rip-off

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I would like to make a comment to you, On 08/06/02 GLOBALINX Misc. Svcs. $54.95
09/06/02 09/06/02 GLOBAL-PHONELINX Misc. Svcs. $54.90

, a company named GLOBAL-PHONELINX charged to my credit card an amount of $109.85 that was not authorized by me.