Complaint Review: Global Prime Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:Don't Need to know this now do you Alabama
Global Prime Financial Services
11-309 South Telegraph Road Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Global Prime Financial Services Hopefully have not fell for it Detroit Michigan

Ok I also got a letter in the mail. And I did read it and called. They told me the same thing and I deposited it in a account that I do not use. This never happening to me before I was happy and hoping it was a legit thing but all in all its not. What gripes my ass is they usually pick people who actually need money or have problems with finances in the first place to do this to. So I plan to get these sob's one way another.

Im calling the worthless check bureau and the local Police and I will go down to the better business bureau and report these people turning them in for freud.

This needs to stop and the inocent people that are getting hurt from it or there hopes up and then turning around and getting skrewed need to band together and work in it as well.

Kailea
Don't Need to know this now do you, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Prime-Financial-Services/Detroit-Michigan-48201/Global-Prime-Financial-Services-Hopefully-have-not-fell-for-it-Detroit-Michigan-323277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Prime Financial Services