Complaint Review: Global Pro Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Patty — Englewood Ohio
Global Pro Inc.
15560 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Global Pro Inc. Vemma Nutrition Unauthorized charges to credit card, twice. Left 5 messages, no one on sight to answer question, promised call backs Scottsdale, Arizona

I had called and order a DVD about a Income-At-Home. You don't know what you are getting into until you order the DVD. The DVD is vague and uninformative about what product or services you'll be working with. Then you talk with a "mentor" that promises BIG money if you just follow their direction. You don't know what you are selling until you pay. It's a lot of "talk" about money. They don't explain the money you need to invest up front.

There is a hefty amount. After I agreed to sign on and further investigation I found that the company was boarding on scam or more closely a pyramid sceem. Vemma Nutrition is the product, a diet supplement! It only took hours after signing up with this company to find out it was too risky. I called the "mentor" back the same night and wanted to withdrawl ASAP. She did everything in her power to convince me otherwise and I declined.

Another "mentor" called and was so aggressive. I just wanted my money back. I wanted records of my own for future reference so I sent emails to the mentor, demanding a full refund, no response. The only thing I bought and received was the DVD for $9.95. I returned that within the 14 day period and was still charged $39.99. Then I received 2 shippments and Vemma billed my credit card $334.00 and $188.00.

Sent both products back. I tried in vain to contact Vemma with no response. Global Pro billed $59.99, twice, not sure what I bought I haven't received anything. I have left 5 messages with no call back. I have had to dispute every charge! The time I have wasted on these two companys is unbelieveable. Their business ethic is appalling. I know they work together but I don't know in what capacity. I made a huge mistake in jumped the gun. Now I'm paying for it. Some charges have been credited but not all, yet. This has taken 2 months!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-Inc/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Global-Pro-Inc-Vemma-Nutrition-Unauthorized-charges-to-credit-card-twice-Left-5-message-1035868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro Inc.