Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Bea — Swainsboro Georgia
Global Pro System
14301 FNB Parkway #100 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Global Pro System, Joyce Raga i ordered a package for $9.95, My husband is in the hospital with heart surgery and I haven't had time to review this information and I received my checkin account statement today and saw where they took $39.95 from my account, becasue I hadn't returned the package. I had novt even had a chance to review it. Omaha Nebraska

I ordered a report from Global Pro Systems and paid for the freight of $9.95 for this to be sent to me.  In the meantime, my husband had to be rush to the emergency room and then immediately transported to another hospital where he has had to go emergency heart surgery.  I was not aware that I had a certain amount of time to read this report or to return it back within a certain amount of time; then today I was doing my bank statement and I saw where this so call mentor took $39.95 from my checking account.  I have been upset with my husband beeing in the hospital in his condition and still not being able to do anything.

I would like a complete refund.  I called this lady, Joyce Raga and she said well you signed a form and I have the right to charge you for this, since you didn't return the package.  I am putting this back in the mail, FedEX tommorrow and I want them to completely removed my name from their list.  I expect a full refund.  This is FRAUD and EMblezzement.  i will be reporting them also to the BBB and Federal Trade Commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/Global-Pro-System-Joyce-Raga-i-ordered-a-package-for-995-My-husband-is-in-the-hospit-1080548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System