Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mike A R — Hollywood Florida
Global Pro System
14301 FNB Parkway Suite 100 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Global Pro System Nancy & Rickey Franks No refund credited to my Visa credit card Omaha Nebraska

I've reached and left messages on her voice mail that when  I' m getting my refund back for 39.95 she never told ne uofront that they were going to take $39.95 out of ny credit card I return the package already and it arrived already on 11/01/2013 but  I haven't been credited yet. I think company is a ripoff of taking your money I pay more money to send back by federal express for $9.95.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/Global-Pro-System-Nancy-Rickey-Franks-No-refund-credited-to-my-Visa-credit-card-Omaha-1098994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System