Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: h2op2aw — La Place Louisiana United States of America
Global Pro System
16443 North 91st Street Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Global Pro System Kevin & Lisa Jenkins Paid to receive information. Then was charged $39.95 because I did not return it. Scottsdale, Arizona

*General Comment: Global Pro Systems

I requested the information on Global Pro Systems. I paid $9.95 to get the small package sent to me. Before I received the requested material, I received no less than 6 emails from Kevin & Lisa Jenkins telling me to call them NOW to set up the appointment with my mentor for the business. I did not contact them. This many emails before I had even received the information set off bells. I did review the information once I received it and determined that it was not for me. I responded to Kevin & Lisa Jenkins at their email address and told them that at this time I was not interested in the program.

Now, I am being charged $39.95 because I did NOT return the literature. I did speak with Kevin today 3/11/13 and this is what he explained to me. I told him that I did not remember seeing that in the printed material. He said it was on the original website that I had requested the information on. There was a 14 day trial offer on the material or you could be charged.

Needless to say, what a rip off!!!! I certainly will do everything that I can to steer people away from scams like this. I have taken out an ad on the web to warn people about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Global-Pro-System-Kevin-Lisa-Jenkins-Paid-to-receive-information-Then-was-charged-399-1027078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System

#1 General Comment

Global Pro Systems

AUTHOR: Harley Mike - ()

The refund instructions were in fact where you could easily have found them.  I found them and printed them out.  They set down exactly what needed to be done by what date.   You need to find and read the fine print sometimes or you lose out.  Global Pro is not a scam because you couldn't check out what needed to be checked out at the time it should have been.