Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Reported By: Gail Carruth — Zebulon Georgia
Global Pro System
16443 North 91st Street C102 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Global Pro System SCAM Scottsdale, Arizona

I heard about the Work At Home company from the Sean Hannity show. I thought it must be legit being as he was the one promoting this company. I ordered the information for 9.95 shipping for a 14day trial period on March 1, 2013. I received the information 3 days later and it does not even tell you about what you will be doing. I then get a call from my "mentor" Denise Drenning. After speaking to her and not getting any questions answered I decided I was not interested in spending 300.00 for more informaiton. She gave me an address to return the  package and I mailed it the next day. This all occurred within a week. I sent the package ceritifed mail and it was received on March 11,2013 which is well within the 14 day trial period. I checked my account this morning and guess what, even though I mailed it back within the 14 day trial period they have charged me another 39.95. Ofcourse I cannot get in touch with Denise my mentor so I call the 3rd party shipping company who can't even find my name associated with any order at all. I have my tracking certificate that shows they did receive it and I will dispute it with my bank. This is such a hassle. Sean Hannity needs to disassociate himself with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Global-Pro-System-SCAM-Scottsdale-Arizona-1035694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System