Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Toby P — Centreville Virginia United States of America
Global Pro System

Global Pro System Linda, I am trying to return this package I bought and Linda said she would email me the address but never heard from her again. Now they will charge me forty dollars if I don't return it within two weeks. Internet

I called this representitive of Globa Pro Systems to get an address tso I can return a package that is on a trial offer. Linda told me she would email me the address. It has been three days and no sign of that email. Now they will charge me forty dollars if I dont return it to them within two weeks of purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/internet/Global-Pro-System-Linda-I-am-trying-to-return-this-package-I-bought-and-Linda-said-she-wo-1022895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System