Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: floyd — albion Michigan
Global Pro System
Internet USA

Global Pro System / Monte Arabie sent useless information, debited my visa card for $39.95 without authorization,cost:39.95+9.95 Internet

I received an email  around 05-15-2013 from Monte Arabie about a money-making opportunity for $9.95 This was for a 14 day trial period under the condition that a fee of $39.95 would be charged to your credit card only if the starter kit was not returned within the 14 day period.

I received the starter kit on05-18-2013, received instructions on how to return the kit on 05-19-2013 and sent the starter kit back on 05-20-2013, well within the 14 day trial period.My visa card was debited $39.95 on 05-31-2013 without authorization. Since 05-31-2013 up to the present, I have been writing emails or calling Monte Arabie asking him about my refund.

He first claimed that the starter kit was not received  but later admitted that the package was delivered to someone in Arizona.On 06-05-2013. He then said that I would be getting a refund but he did not say when.He then said that Kevin & Lisa Jenkins had refunded my $39.95 on a discovery card on 06-05-2013. That is entirely false, in that I don't even own a discovery card. I sent him an email tonight stating that I have not received my refund of $39.95. This report was writtened about 4 hours after  the last email that I sent to Monte Arabie.

The phone number that I have for Kevin %LIsa Jenkins is: 636-294-0091

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/internet/Global-Pro-System-Monte-Arabie-sent-useless-information-debited-my-visa-card-for-399-1061164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System