Complaint Review: Global Pro Systems

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: MelS — Galt California
Global Pro Systems
, Select State/Province USA

Global Pro Systems, Karrisa Kremling, Yavone Carson-Burger,Verve Asked for $9.95 up front, when I sent materials back as requested the charged me an additional $39.95 Internet

These people advertise online employment offers through one person, then switch you over to yet another person.  Who is supposed to be your coach.  They ask for $9.95 for a disc and workbook to teach you how to do "THE BUSINESS" everything sounds good until you get the info and find out you have to purchase a website and the PRODUCT, called VERVE.  Then basically you advertise this product online as well as Multi-market it.  When I called to let them know I would not do this the person Yavone Carson-Burger  told me I had 14 days to return the materials to avoid being charged an additional $39.95.  I sent them out the next day and was still charged for the materials.  Upon calling the number on my bank account, which was a charge by a Karrisa Kremling I received no respones whatsoever.  I only have two words, Rip-Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-Systems/Select-StateProvince/Global-Pro-Systems-Karrisa-Kremling-Yavone-Carson-BurgerVerve-Asked-for-995-up-front-1084559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro Systems