Complaint Review: Global Pro Systems

• Reported By: Shayna — bowling green Kentucky
Global Pro Systems
, Select State/Province USA

Global Pro Systems Lori Pavlick Global Pro Systems nationwide

I purchased the DVD, went through all the steps, spoke with a mentor, watched more "online Training" info (more testimonials) only to find they wanted more and more money but never telling you exactly what you would be doing, only that you will make great money. This, just didn't sit right with me so I called and told her I was no longerv interested and she told me she didn't have time to deal with me right now. Later she called me to ask me to watch another webinar. I tyold her I wanted to cancel everything and wanted a refund. She said this couldn't happen. I had to send the products back and then go from there. Send the products back? What products? the samples that a few short hours ago she said she would send me? she can't cancel the order? Im sorry but I don't think anything has been sent out yeat. she told me I could get more information on how to send everything back and end the program in the webinar that is tomorrow night. Stalling!!! That is all she is doing! I wish I had never ask them to send me the information packet. If I dont send the packet back then Iam charged $39 and some change but It doesn't say where to send it back to? I can't believe I fell for this! There is really no one to call or email to cancel with other than your mentor and mine has clearly refused to cancel my order or give me any instructions on how to go about doing so. Oh yeah, the webinar. She said I would find it inspirational and informative. Just another trick to stall. Excuse any typos, I have a seven month old in my arms and hes not happy at the moment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-Systems/Select-StateProvince/Global-Pro-Systems-Lori-Pavlick-Global-Pro-Systems-nationwide-1085578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro Systems