Complaint Review: Global Referral Network - American Relocation Service

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
Global Referral Network - American Relocation Service
2604B El Camino Real # 117 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 760-438-6693
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Global Referral Network - American Relocation Service Scam. Don't give them your money! I paid $995 for leads I never received Carlsbad California

*Author of original report: Global Referral is Delivering as promised

*Author of original report: Here come the leads

*Author of original report: Here come the leads

I paid this company called Global Referral Network, which operates websites which includes americasrelocationservice.com.
Since they received my $995 for 25 referrals from people moving to Washington, I've not received any follow up from anyone. I've left several voice mails and emails as well, but no one ever returns my call. THEY SURE CASHED MY CHECK! Other than the missing money from my bank account, it is as if they have never existed...but they do. To this date, I've received 0 service, 0 leads, and 0 satisfaction. STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL REFERRAL NETWORK!

Joel
Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Referral-Network-American-Relocation-Service/Carlsbad-California-92008/Global-Referral-Network-American-Relocation-Service-Scam-Dont-give-them-your-money-I-296800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Referral Network - American Relocation Service

Global Referral is Delivering as promised

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

There apparently was some miscommunications when I first started up with the service from Global Referral...Since I initially reported on this company, their service has been great. The leads appear to be strong as well.

Here come the leads

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

I'd like to update my comments made above...We have received our first leads as of 1/5/2007 and they look very good. I'm excited to begin working them and continuing our business relationship well into the future with Global.

Here come the leads