Complaint Review: Global Relocation inc

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: myron — DENVER Colorado United States of America
Global Relocation inc
internet co DENVER, Colorado United States of America

Global Relocation inc united relocation They stole my money!! 350$ DENVER, Colorado

I am in a desperate search to find a place to live and called a number from a Craigslist ad. I spoke with a woman who said that she works with home owners (global relocation inc) she told me that she has has an amazing place for me in the exact location fore an amazing price! all I had to do was pay $350 in order to get the property information and the $350 would be applied to my security deposit. She answered the phone very promptly each time I called back to get more details or when I was at CVS getting a Greendot card to make the payment. Once I sent the money, she answered the phone once stating that the Property representative would call me with a list of properties. After an hour, a woman  asked for all of my preferences and said she would send a list of properties. I was kind of confused because i heard nothing about a list! all i wanted was that apartment that she promised me. i waited another hour and she sent a list of properties that were way out of my budget no where near my location. I tried to call back many many times but thy almost never answer my calls and when thy do thy asked me to identify my self and when i do thy hang up on me immediately.

i called the company that i used to pay them with (green dot moneypak) because thy have an account with them. thy told me that thy canceled their account because of the complains.

i asked for information about the company but thy told me that that i have to file a complain to the police. thy only gave me the last 4 numbers of their account 9092   i looked them up but i couldn't find them all i found is other complains from other people that fell Victim to this fraud

the number for the lady that talked to me: 303-800-0883 an additional number that thy called me from: 1-206-855-5570

the emails thy provided me with United Relocation <u.relocation@gmail.com>Global Relocation global.relocation102@gmail.com

please.. lets combine strength and take them down before anyone else falls victim to there scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Relocation-inc/DENVER-Colorado-80218/Global-Relocation-inc-united-relocation-They-stole-my-money-350-DENVER-Colorado-940768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Relocation inc