Complaint Review: Global Relocations

• Reported By: Scamer's Nightmare — Minneapolis Minnesota
Global Relocations
Internet USA

Global Relocations Rental Company Scam on Craigslist...World Wide!!  Internet

Beware of this company on craigslist...I was desperate looking for a place to stay.  I found global Relocations this is a so-called agency that helps you get in to a place and charges you 350.00 that was supposed to be applied to the security deposit.  I had to go to CVS pharmacy...purchase the green dot card befor they would assist me.  I signed a PDF. file contract that says they have 90days to hold your money befor a refund can be issued if you did not get a place from them.

At first I got 3 leads...all of them disasters..The owners had no ideal I had an appointment and nothing was ever confirmed...one had even been rented for over a month and I felt so stupid.  So I went on my own, found a place and asked for my refund as the funds are much needed.  They keep throwing this 90day thing over my head despite the fact that their services are not needed.

I am very doubtful of getting my refund from them so here are the numbers to be aware of and the names they provided me:

Brine 206-855-5570

Khendz (She handles the Refunds) 612-284-2820

Tin 443-957-1334

and the one that I personally worked with is Junnell aka Beth 202-470-0857

They all have a very thick Indian accent and you will have troble getting them to answer the phone...I am so interested in a civil suit against them..if anyone is interested please send me a msg!

Goodluck and Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Relocations/internet/Global-Relocations-Rental-Company-Scam-on-CraigslistWorld-Widenbsp-Internet-1051795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Relocations