Complaint Review: Global Rentals Inc

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Raj — Paramaribo
Global Rentals Inc
11 Buckingham Avenue Internet United Kingdom

Global Rentals Inc www.smartluxuryrentals.com or Mr. Laurent Medrescu Ripoff on Renting a Vacation home in New York, USA Whetstone London United Kingdom

I am going on vacation to the USA in september this year and I am searching for lodging in New York. I found the site Global Rentals Inc. threw the website of Homeaway.com. I started an email inquiry and got an email back from GlobalRentalInc.com signed by mr. Laurent Medrescu. I checked the website and they have a whole team maniging the so call company.

After several emails I decide to banktransfer the Amount of $1260,= to the account which was provided to me by mr Laurent Medrescu. This was done the 24th febr 2014. Since them I haven got anykond of reply or email from this mr. Medrescu. So at this moment 3th of march I am certan that I have been Ripped off. I started checking more about the site and then found out about the link with smartluxuryrentals and searching further I found your website.

I hope you can do something about this or at least get more sign on the net to inform people about this fraudeurs. I think that somehow when you open the website of global rentals inc a warning should appear or may we should put this on facebook and twitter about this website

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Rentals-Inc/internet/Global-Rentals-Inc-wwwsmartluxuryrentalscom-or-Mr-Laurent-Medrescu-Ripoff-on-Renting-a-1127791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Rentals Inc