Complaint Review: Global Replica - Dan Thomas

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2007

• Reported By:Newport Beach California
Global Replica - Dan Thomas
676 A 9th Ave., #223 New York, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica - Dan Thomas HUGE SCAM. do not purchase watches or anything else!! ripoff New York New York

I purchased 3 watches from this company. I paid with a credit card but was subsequently called the next day & was told it would be faster & easier to receive the watches COD & that the money back guarantee still applied with no problem.

Whomever I was speaking to told me his name was "Dan Thomas" if that's even the truth. When I received the package it was completely incorrect- Not at all what i ordered. The watches were in poor quality & looked cheap - unlike the pictures on their website. In addition, they didn't even work & when I tried them on, they literally fell apart. The pins holding the band together kept falling, one by one, out of the watch.

When I took it somewhere to be fixed they told me it was poor quality and was irrepairable. They suggested using crazy glue to hold it together, but told me that it would only be a temporary fix. How cheasy is that. I tried to reach them countless times but had no luck. There was always an answering machine which sounded more like somebody's cell phone voice mail.

Over a period of 4 weeks, I kept calling & leaving messages for someone to please return my call. There were two times that I actually got a hold of someone and they told me that the owner "Dan Thomas" would call me back. Of course, he never did.

DO NOT purchase anything from this company. They are a bunch of hoodlums and con artists who get their cheap products from China no at all the way they advertise it on their website (which is Italian or Swiss made - what a bunch of B.S.)

Mary
Newport Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2007 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica-Dan-Thomas/New-York-New-York-10036/Global-Replica-Dan-Thomas-HUGE-SCAM-do-not-purchase-watches-or-anything-else-ripoff-N-237897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica - Dan Thomas