Complaint Review: Global Replica - E-Time

• Submitted: Sun, December 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Global Replica - E-Time
10871 Bustleton Avenue-suite301 PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Global Replica - ETime I ordered the watch from them and receiveed the wrong one. They already had my money order. I then was told ro replace the order and and exchange would be made. I asked a few questions and was hung up on. I called back and they were laughing at me with some other people in the background. I just wish I had seen the articles in ripoff report before. PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania

I ordered a watch from them and received the wrong one. They already had my money order. I then was told to reorder the original watch and an exchange would be made. They apologized and said they had new people in there shipping department.

They work out of a suite, there is no shipping department. I asked a few questions and was hung up on. I called back and they were laughing at me with some other people in the background. I called back again and the same thing happened.

I just wish I had seen the articles in ripoff report before I placed my order. This cant be legal. They need to be arrested and deported. Im not sure they are citizens.

The owner of the company is Anatoliy Kamyshan. When I received the order and saw the name on the packing slip I just knew right there I was being scammed.

Alison
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2007 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica-E-Time/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19116/Global-Replica-ETime-I-ordered-the-watch-from-them-and-receiveed-the-wrong-one-They-alr-290068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica - E-Time