Complaint Review: Global Replica, First China Express

• Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: starphotog — anniston Alabama United States of America
Global Replica, First China Express
138 lafayette st. frnt E New York, New York United States of America

Global Replica, First China Express replicas 2 you "TRIED" to steal my $$ New York, New York

Replicas 2 You and First China Express are one in the same..same scammers and same filthy scum!!
I got lucky and the D.A. who sent out my watch marked the wrong box on the Fed-X papers..unsecured payment. so I was able to pay with a personal check.

Needless to say I was suspecting fraud when I saw the size of the shipping box and my fears were validated upon opening the box..a cheap watch in a zip lock bag.

I called the number that I had for the company and was hung up on..several times. Sent many emails that were not returned. But I WAS able to stop payment on my check so now I have a CHEAP watch and they have my worthless check.

I emailed them and told them if they ever wanted their crap watch to send back my check and told them that i stopped payment so maybe they wont believe me and try to deposit the $$ and they too will be hit with a bank fee just as I was...I hope so!!!

Thank God for MLK Day!! If not for the holiday the Post Office would have been open and I would have gotten a money order like they wanted and would be out several hundreds of dollars.

Cheap watch held hostage...day 2...and counting.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica-First-China-Express/New-York-New-York-10013/Global-Replica-First-China-Express-replicas-2-you-TRIED-to-steal-my-New-York-New-Y-556817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica, First China Express