Complaint Review: Global Replica ,T And T Swiss , Italian Replica ,Fancy Fakes , Fineluxery.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2007

• Reported By:Walker Louisiana
Global Replica ,T And T Swiss , Italian Replica ,Fancy Fakes , Fineluxery.com
317 Suburban Elkton, Maryland U.S.A.

Global Replica ,T And T Swiss , Italian Replica ,Fancy Fakes , Fineluxery.com ripoff! rude! Fake! fraudulent! Elkton Maryland

Where do you want me to start! I was purchasing a Rolex watch for my wife that was $5,100 and in order to save some money I started looking for a used one. I came across a website that had one for sale. I call the guy and he said that he would send it to me ASAP and that he only took money orders. He also said that the FedEx guy would allow me to open the package before giving him the money order. Needless to say I was not allowed to open the package.

I was taken for $885.00 and got a fake Rolex that looked horrible and did not even work!

Through MAJOR research on the internet I have found these numbers are all connected 609-247-1991, 609-247-2189, 302-354-8786,484-904-6342, 347-220-3417, 917-346-4063 and 443-485-0016.

The owners name is Nestor Fides Sandiego and he lives at 317 Suburban, Elkton Maryland 21921. I left him several voice messages and the next day he had the phone disconnected. I spoke with fedEx and they have an account with them The lady said that EVERY package goes out under a different name and that it was clearly fraud. She could not give out more information without a court order. I am working on that.

Some of the addresses that they use are 676 A 9th street Ave, 7th street , 300 lenola Rd Mapleshade NJ 08052- THESE are all Mail Boxes!!! Do not let these guys get to you- Contact the New York District Attorneys office Prosecutions Unit Barbara Tompson 212-335-8900 and also Dwight E. Thomey, Esq., County Attorney 153 East Main St., Elkton, MD 21921 (410) 398-3536; fax: (410) 392-9035. Lets get these guys!

Steven
Walker, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2007 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica-T-And-T-Swiss-Italian-Replica-Fancy-Fakes-Fineluxerycom/Elkton-Maryland-21921-5648/Global-Replica-T-And-T-Swiss-Italian-Replica-Fancy-Fakes-Fineluxerycom-ripoff-rude-240983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica ,T And T Swiss , Italian Replica ,Fancy Fakes , Fineluxery.com