Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Reported By: Brian — Troy Michigan USA
Global Replica
www.globalreplica.com Internet, New York United States of America

Global Replica Nothing but a bait & switch scam!!! Internet, New York

On Sept 8,2009 I ordered a watch from global replica. I had to call the number because the web site wouldn't accept my credit card. Should have been my first clue. On Wednesday Sept. 9, 2009 the package was delivered by Fed-ex and required that I give them a money order. Second clue. I opened the package to find it was the wrong product, I called the 312-401-1903 # listed on the web site and the gentlemen assured me that the next day the would send the correct item and I could return the incorrect watch. I gave Fed-Ex the money order, really stupid.

On Thursday Sept. 10, 2009 no Fed-Ex package and numerous calls to the company I got nothing but a run around. I have called repeated times to try and get resolved and always get a different story.

I am filing a complaint with the BBB, NY Attorney General and any other agency I can think of to stop these scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/Internet-New-York-/Global-Replica-Nothing-but-a-bait-switch-scam-Internet-New-York-498559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica