Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2007

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
Global Replica
300 S Lenola Rd #252 Maple Shade, New Jersey U.S.A.

Global Replica / Dan Thomas Thiefs, robbed me. stole my money wont give refund. i kept all info including delivery conformation recipt Maple Shade New Jersey

I ordered on February 12, 2007 item arrived February 15, 2007. It was the item. I called they said send back for refund. I sent it back on February 15, 2007 they received it february 17, 2007. It has been nearly 2 months and still no refund. They never answer emails and when they do answer the phone they hang up, they say the check was sent or they act like its a big joke, (asking if i have a job and say why sweat $329.00). They are no better then a person robbing you on a street corner.

I will continue to call them. I have all info receipt from postal money order, order #, reicpt w/ tracking number from usps delivery confirmation, as well as a record of all the times i have called from my cell phone or home phone.

David
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2007 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/Maple-Shade-New-Jersey-08052/Global-Replica-Dan-Thomas-Thiefs-robbed-me-stole-my-money-wont-give-refund-i-kept-all-244168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica