Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2007

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
Global Replica
Www.globalreplica.com NY, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica / E-time sent me empty watch boxes -took my money orders $2222.00 - not 6 rolex like explained NY New York

Every one who has been rip-off by this company E-time / Globalreplicas.com

please contact Michael F,,,,, don't want to use my last for retaliaton.

I have the FBI and NY detectives on this company and I need all victims to build the case . I live in NY and I have enough info to catch him. I will be there when he picks up the money orders.. please call my cell 718-954-4094 or email me mf1988@aol.com. I need your information to build a strong case on these ruthless characters that have no heart ...especially Christmas time..

I promise every victim from this scam i will personally make this my 1st priorty to get these scammer caught and hopefully our money back and especially there website shut down so no else falls victim

your Friend Michael

call me anytime if you are a victim i mean any time at all

We Will Get These Scammers
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2007 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/NY-New-York-10158/Global-Replica-E-time-sent-me-empty-watch-boxes-took-my-money-orders-222200-not-6-293979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica