Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
Global Replica
globalreplica.com , New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 917-622-042
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Global Replica is a scam - BEWARE Nationwide New Jersey

I ordered 2 watches online ( a Tag and a Breitling) - in February 2007 - they called me back and said I needed to pay via money order ( COD) - payable to Dan Thomas - I said OK - Picked up the watches at the post office 3 days later and paid before inspecting watches ( not allowed to open box before payment given)

Watches were not even close to the stule ormake that I ordered - Called back and they told me to mail back to Mario on NY and they would resend the correct ones - rESENT THEM BACK - CONFIRMED VIA FEDEX THAT THEY ARRIVED - gOT THE RUN AROUND EVER SINCE

If they do answer the phone - get ever excuse in the book and still have not received anything - and don't expect too - it's been almost a whole YEAR

They actully on a couple occassions swore and hung on me

TRUST ME - SAVE YOUR MONEY - IT's not worth it - they are running a scam

I can't beleive they are not shut down - I would do anything to help shut them down - I don't care about he 600$ I am out - but now it is the principle of the matter. Please contact me if you have any other questions.

David

Azguy19
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/New-Jersey/Global-Replica-is-a-scam-BEWARE-Nationwide-New-Jersey-303338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica