Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Global Replica
132 Lafayette Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica , GR LTD. Returned watch and never received refund New York New York

On 4/28/09 I purchased a replica Rolex Yachtmaster watch from the internet site www.globalreplica.com. I phoned them (312-401-1903) to explain the exact watch I was interesed in and was told to purchase a money order for $745.00 and give to the Fex Ex driver. On 4/29/09 I received the watch and gave the money order to the Fed Ex driver. When I opened the box, it was the wrong watch and it was a piece of junk.

After numerous phone calls, (thier voice mail is always full), I spoke to someone who told me he would send the correct model. I stated that I did not want another watch but wanted a refund. He told me to send the watch to 132 Lafayette Street, Ny,NY 10013. On 4/29/09, I sent the watch back to them at the address I was given by USPS Priority Mail, insured with signature delivery confirmation.

On 5/1/09, the watch was delivered to them and signed for by K. Li at 12:36 p.m.

Now the problems begin. I have been trying to get my money refunded ever since. I have spoken to at least 5 or 6 people including Karl, Uri,supposedly owner) Joe etc. I have been told that the check is in the mail, the check is coming from Puerto Rico, their facility in Puerto Rico was robbed and an employee was killed, their computer was shot up, Uri is a man of privledge and does not speak to women, I refused to sign for the check, the watch was sent back smashed and so on. I have been told so many stories I cannot even remember them. They also use the phone number 917-239-8426.

They are very rude and insulting when you can get them on the phone. They hang up on you and make a fool of you. Can you believe they told me they were filing a complaint with the police against me for harrassment???!!! This so called Uri (man of privledge) is a joke. They laugh at you and come up with totally ridiculous excuses. I've been offered Border's gift cards, Outback cards, Linens and things card, etc. Everything but my money.

I call at least 10 times a day and most of the time their voice mail comes on.

The last person I spoke with was Joe who stated their is no Uri ??? and Tom Brennan is the owner. He has to issue the checks.

It's now 6/1/09 and I stiil have no refund.

Please help.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/New-York-New-York-10013/Global-Replica-GR-LTD-Returned-watch-and-never-received-refund-New-York-New-York-457202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica