Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Hampstead North Carolina
Global Replica
138 Lafayette St. East NY,NY New York,, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica Sent bogus item, took C.O.D. of $725.00, would not send ordered item, kept money New York, New York

I ordered a Swiss Solid Gold & stainless submariner from Global Replica. They only take C.O.D. When the watch came it was not even close to what I ordered. I had to give Fed Ex the Postal money order before I was allowed to open the package. Once I found out that the item was not what I order, but a cheap substitute, I called the business. I was told that they would send the right product. They did not. After I sent several emails and attempted to call them I was hung up on each and every time. None of my emails were answered. I am a Police Chief and started an investigation with other officers and agencies. We found out that this business has done this several times. They use bogus cell phones from several states. They use First China Express in New York to send out the bogus watches. The victim money orders go to that location also. They appear to except a refund request. When the watch is sent back for refund they keep both the watch and the victims money. There is no physical business just a real looking web site and several cell phones.

Mike
Hampstead, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/New-York-New-York/Global-Replica-Sent-bogus-item-took-COD-of-72500-would-not-send-ordered-item-kept-376504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica