Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:newport beach California
Global Replica
www.globalreplica.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica sold me a watch and shipped the wrong one,really bad version with scratches New York New York

They first let you buy online with your credit card,then they email you and tell you to call a costumer service rep in Irvine ,Ca and he tells you they will send FED EX for you to pay at delivery with a money order from the post office. My big mistake!!! I felt funny and should of ended right there! I received two days later, had to pay the fed ex guys before opening and to my horror it was the wrong watch, in a low quality and had scratches. Called same day, Harold tells me email me and I will send you instructions for return. Sent five emails, talked to him several times and nothing. What can you do? Can I contact FBI ? Someone? This is robbery! I was Robbed !

Cali girl
newport beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/New-York-New-York/Global-Replica-sold-me-a-watch-and-shipped-the-wrong-onereally-bad-version-with-scratches-1029280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica