Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:TULSA Oklahoma
Global Replica
Internet U.S.A.

Global Replica - After Hours I placed an order totaling 2600.00 dollars. I got one of the watches I ordered and none of the Purses I ordered. The watches which were 3 I got one. Then I called repeatedly to get this problem solved and was hung up on the very few times I got anybody Internet

I placed an order totaling 2600.00 dollars. I got one of the watches I ordered and none of the Purses I ordered. I ordered 3 watches, I got one that I wanted and 2 totally different ones. Then I called repeatedly to get this problem solved and was hung up on the very few times I got anybody. I was asked to make the money order out to After Hours for the whole 2600.00 when I got the first part of the order. I should have known then that there was something up. No I am a very trusting person and did what I was asked to do. When you have a FedEx person standing there wanting to move on to the rest of his deliveries you don't open the box to inspect the merchandise. This has been a very hard year for my wife and I. I broke my back about a year and a half ago so it has been a long hard road back. I am also not all the way back. I can still not hold my baby girl who is three. I am telling you this not to make you feel sorry for me, but to let you know just how hard this hit us. This was supposed to be a nice gift, more for my wife then me, for all her love and support. I guess no one will ever understand that ride unless you have taken it. I filled out this report with tears running down my face. I am what I think is a big strong man and I don't cry much, maybe I should. It is not about the money, it is about the fact that this was supposed to be a nice gift for my wife. I can't drive yet so when I make any purchases it has to be over the internet. So I am saying I made one large mistake. I am writing this so others don't go down the road I did. Oh one more thing you read all of those great things in there feedback section. Notice there is no space for anyone to enter there own comments. If I had noticed that to begin with, I would have never ordered.
Ripped off in Tulsa

Ripped off in tulsa
TULSA, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/internet/Global-Replica-After-Hours-I-placed-an-order-totaling-260000-dollars-I-got-one-of-the-305744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica