Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Barrington Rhode Island
Global Replica
Internet U.S.A.

Global Replica Refuse to honor the purchased warranty on defect of product Internet

In February onf 2008 I purchased a submariner from Joe Beck. The product came and within seven days the paint was separating from the bezel.I called them immediately upon noticeing this situation. I was assured on several occasions by Joe Beck that a replacement would be shipped. I had purchased an extended 2 year warranty.

It is clear now that the bezel is not coming since when my name is provided they continually hang up on me and do not respond by e-mail. I purchased the warranty which covers the bezel but seem to have no way to force them to honor there agreement. At this point I am unable to come to any terms at all with these people and therefore I have concluded that they are not reputable.

Rollins
Barrington, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/internet/Global-Replica-Refuse-to-honor-the-purchased-warranty-on-defect-of-product-Internet-329290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica