Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Reported By:Anytown Alabama
Global Replica
www.globalreplica.com Internet U.S.A.

Global Replica Wrong watch no customer service. Total Scam New York Internet

Global Replica sent the "order" next day delivery. I was told that I needed to pay via COD like everyone else who was scammed. Only problem was I received a watch but not the watch I ordered. Not the same brand, ordered a silver watch...received a gold one, ordered a male watch received a female model. Called to resolve the issue...told to send an e-mail and I would be at the top of the list and get an immediate response. Sent the e-mail and received no response...I also called everyday since I received the wrong watch. When I actually received a real person
"Marc Shilling"
Sales Manager
www.GlobalReplica.com
347-220-3417

I was told that no one who could help me was there and to call back in 1-2 days. I continued to do that with no response.

What I found works is to call the following "global replica" phone numbers after hours like 2-3 in the am EST. I received the same voice as "Marc Shilling" except he sounded much more tired than when I called the numbers during "normal business hours".
The numbers that I continuously call to receive a response from Global Replica are:
310-614-6458
347-220-3417
646-512-1437
"Marc Shilling" answered at all 3 of these numbers.
It did not get me the right watch but it did make me feel better knowing that his sleep was interrupted by someone who was unfortunately scammed out of almost $400. I hope that others can do the same and inconvenience this company like they have inconvenienced us.

N
Anytown, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2007 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/internet/Global-Replica-Wrong-watch-no-customer-service-Total-Scam-New-York-Internet-251788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica