Complaint Review: Global Replica

• Reported By:Tryon North Carolina
Global Replica
Nationwide U.S.A.

Global Replica GLOBAL REPLICA IS A SCAM New York New York

I put an order into the internet for a Global Replica Cellini Danaos watch.

They sent me an email and asked me to call them right away. I did, and they told me it was "end of month" and I would have to give them a MO for the order. They sent watch Fed Ex and I gave the $439.00. Stupidly, I did not check the box as Fed Ex as usual was in a hurry. It was the wrong watch.

I called the fellow at Global and he sounded really sorry about it. He offered me another one at $299. So, I kept the wrong watch as I liked it. He sent another watch----wrong again. This time a rolex men's watch. I certainly did not want it;l but, now he won't answer my calls and the one time I got thru to him, he hung up in my face and when I called back, the voicemail was
on AGAIN!!!

Please don't buy anything from this company. Too many people have been scammed.

Diane
Tryon, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica/nationwide/Global-Replica-GLOBAL-REPLICA-IS-A-SCAM-New-York-New-York-312207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica