Complaint Review: Global Replicas - World Wide Replicas

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Global Replicas - World Wide Replicas
138 E. Lafayette Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Global Replicas - World Wide Replicas Global Replica-World Wide Replicas Scam New York New York

I am angry. I let myself get really scammed, so I admit that I am angry with myself as well as a watch dealer trading on the website Globalreplica.com. I was taken by their promise of Rolex Grade 1 Swiss replicas with all the 2008 markings, etc. I talked to what appeared to be a knowledgeable and helpful salesperson who told me I could inspect any COD delivered watch prior to payment with a US Postal Money Order payable to WWR (World Wide Replicas). On August 25, 2008, I ordered a watch for myself and one for my wife, and I am ashamed to admit what I paid for them. The watches arrived via FedEx in two days, but FedEx wouldn't let me see the watches until I paid for them. Right there, I should have refused delivery.

Neither watch was what was ordered. Owning a real Swiss replica purchased about 5-years ago, I knew what to expect. What I received are not Swiss replicas, they have no 2008 markings, and mine has a crown that is defective won't screw down. Their quality consists of what I have seen in watches selling for less than $50 in towns across the Mexican border. You could guess it - now that I own these pieces of junk, the dealer is unwilling to discuss the problem much less deliver the watches I ordered. I have been scammed.

Please learn a lesson from this experience with World Wide Replicas trading on the website Globalreplica.com. These people are simply fraudulent, so don't waste your money. Avoid getting angry at yourself. I am considering developing a website that will appear whenever someone searches watch replicas. The site will be focused on Global Replicas (World Wide Replicas) as a very fraudulent operation.

Scammedbigtime
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replicas-World-Wide-Replicas/New-York-New-York-10013/Global-Replicas-World-Wide-Replicas-Global-Replica-World-Wide-Replicas-Scam-New-York-New-367771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replicas - World Wide Replicas