Complaint Review: Global Reporting 3039201616

• Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Baltimore Maryland USA
Global Reporting 3039201616
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd. #045 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Global Reporting 3039201616 Global Reporting Network Sent a prize notification to me and requested by check a $3.25 processing fee . Of course, thinking this was a legitimate prize notification, I sent them a check for the $3.25 requested. They deduct Las Vegas, Nevada

Global Reporting Network is a rip-off of senior citizens.  The vast majority of us are on fixed incomes and think we are legitimately winning prizes.

To find out that they, Global Reporting Network, is a scam set up to take our earnings, savings, etc., is disturbing and disheartening.

In the letter that I received from them, they only requested $3.25 processing fee for my prize notification.  I did not read that they would be setting up a membership in my name and deducting $39.00 from my account.  Which they did seven (7) days after deducting the $3.25.

It has always been my understanding that no company can deduct monies from your personal account without your official authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 01:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Reporting-3039201616/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Global-Reporting-3039201616-Global-Reporting-Network-Sent-a-prize-notification-to-me-and-r-699699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Reporting 3039201616