Complaint Review: Global Reporting Network

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: lulu — BANNING California United States of America
Global Reporting Network
6170 West Lake Mead #0458 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Global Reporting Network GRN This company took money out of my account as an ACH Debit twice, once on 5/19 for 3.25 and again on 5/26 for $39.00. These charges were not authorized by me. Las Vegas, Nevada

This company took money from my account that was not authorized by me or anyone in my family.
They had me send a check for $3.25 to participate in a Sweepstakes.  I did that and then they charged my bank account twice as an ACH Debit. $3.25 on 5/19 and then on 5/26 They put another charge on my account for $39.00.  I have reported them to my bank and they have issued credit for those amounts.  Today I received another notice that I had won again and had to send a check for $11.75 which I certainly did not do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Reporting-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108-2661/Global-Reporting-Network-GRN-This-company-took-money-out-of-my-account-as-an-ACH-Debit-twi-735278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Reporting Network